clothes

Mari Mini Skirt_마리 미니 스커트_여자 의상


/SIMS4 CC/
/Please refer to the notice on the bottom (TOU)/

이름 짓기가 너무 힘드네요.
패션 전공이 아니라 옷 이름을 잘 모르겠어요ㅠㅠ
앞 포스트인 세일러 스카프 탑과 같이 매치하면 이쁩니다~









download links are via the 'shorte.st'.

About Jeong marigold

/I'm Korean.my ENGLISH is not good./ sorry! I'm too busy. so I can't accept the request and some of the question. I can't handle it./ Always keep the latest version of the Sims. If you have the Piracy Sims, That is mostly not the latest version. so, Items can not show up./ Please refer to the TOU in the bottom gadgets./

5 개의 댓글:

  1. Woowww I love your creations <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and get cash from every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your content!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are rly amazing c: Could I possibly get the link to the second shirt? ( The black one in the middle ^-^ )

    ReplyDelete




Powered by Blogger.